Subject: Re: Charging in rb2.5

Re: Charging in rb2.5

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:41:35 +0000

Why not store the last battery status on power-off, then use this value
when the unit is powered on until a stable reading can be taken? This way
you can power up the unit before you go to bed, check if it needs charging
for tomorrow and act accordingly. If the unit has been powered off for
some days/weeks the reading would be terribly wrong given the general
nature of modern batteries, but as I doubt many users would ever do that,
you should get a better all-round solution. You can always display the
value in Inverse (white on black) to signify that new readings have not yet
stabalised.

BC