Subject: RE: Moving archives.

RE: Moving archives.

From: Kaiet Estrada Gamarra <kaiet.estrada.gamarra_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-11

>>>File moving can be done through the rename file option.

How?

I tried, but I don't do.

If I have these carpet, that have many mp3 in:

I:\CD rip to probe\2001 Lord of the rings

How I convert to with rename to:

I:\Valid cd rip\2001 Lor of the rings

When I renamed, Rocbox only let me rename: Lord of the Rings

But no more.

FHarlock

Al final del camino de la vida
Volveras la vista atras
Y siempre sabras que tu juventud fue en la Arcadia