Subject: Re: Moving archives.

Re: Moving archives.

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: 2006-01-11

On 1/11/06, Kaiet Estrada Gamarra <kaiet.estrada.gamarra@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I have these carpet, that have many mp3 in:
>
> I:\CD rip to probe\2001 Lord of the rings
>
> How I convert to with rename to:
>
> I:\Valid cd rip\2001 Lor of the rings
>
> When I renamed, Rocbox only let me rename: Lord of the Rings

Sorry, may it be that the "carpet" you are talking about is the thing
also known as directory or folder ?
It must be a back and forth translation issue.

well, I did not yet move my files through the rename option neither
have I got my device around here, but a guy a few weeks ago reported
he was doing it like that.
So I assume you should try to rename it to something like that:
../new directory/Lord of the Rings

lImbus