Subject: Latest archos os for recorder 20

Latest archos os for recorder 20

From: James Michaloutsos <jmicha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:59:30 -0500

Have a quick question. Used the windows installer to istall the latest
rockbox software onto my archos recorder 20. The archos os prior to this
install was 1.28. it still is 1.28. is this the latest version? It’s
suggested if I want to uninstall the rockbox software installed I need only
delete the ajbrec.ajz (recorder) and the .rockbox directory. The .ajz file,
what version of the OS is it?

Thanks

-jm