Subject: Re: Rockbox for H340 US version

Re: Rockbox for H340 US version

From: Jonathan Corbet <corbet-rb_at_lwn.net>
Date: 2006-01-13

Jonathan Mosen <jmosen@mosen.org> wrote:

> Hi all, my partner has bought an H340 US version, and I've been searching
> for the Rockbox software for this. It seems though that only the
> international version is supported. Is this true, and if not, where can I
> find the right Rockbox build for her US H340?

I followed the instructions using the US firmware on my 340, and had no
trouble at all. The instructions say little about the US version, but,
if you look, there's a checksum for the bootloader applied to that
version as well. Make sure the checksum matches, and all should be
well.

jon

Jonathan Corbet
Executive editor, LWN.net