Subject: Re: I need a JBR

Re: I need a JBR

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2006-01-13

Aren't the batteries in the iRivers replaceable, by the user?
I did not know that they weren't!
I'm disappointed if we can't change them out, like on the Archos units.

I noticed 4 screw holes on the top, and a top cap that apparently comes off,
and I thought it might be as easy as taking out the 4 screws and removing
the cap, and replacing the battery.