Subject: Quick WPS question

Quick WPS question

From: Holden Bonwit <>
Date: 2006-01-13

Can anyone think of why I my WPS doesn't load on boot up since an upgrade recently?
 (The previous version was from about september, before themes, etc.)
 The first real line of my config file even reads:
 wps: /.rockbox/HBhuge.wps
 (which is a valid pointer)
 I guess this file isn't being read on startup or soemthing, cause some other WPS is being used. Also of note, the Font that is the next line in the config file is being used. Maybe I tried out a theme once and that is still being used? There's no word "theme" in the config file, though.
 Any ideas?
Holden Bonwit__cell:(574)276-2681__email:hbonwit@alumni.nd.edu__address:2105 Bromfield St., Simi Valley, CA 93065