Subject: H340 Problems

H340 Problems

From: Jonathan Mosen <>
Date: 2006-01-14

Hi all,

As mentioned yesterday, we have an Iriver H340 US model. I downloaded the
International version of the H340 firmware with EU at the end of the file
name from the Rockbox site, since there was no US version there. I then
patched it, installed the daily Rockbox build, and got sighted assistance
(since I am blind) to do the firmware upgrade. Now when I turn the unit on,
the Rockbox boot loader loads, but the machine displays "nothing to resume"
and shuts down. Holding down the record button while powering on gives the
same result, so I think we're in real trouble. What do we do from here?

Thanks for any help.

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show:
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.