Subject: Re: Archos v. Ipods

Re: Archos v. Ipods

From: Frederik Möllers <>
Date: 2006-01-14

> Isn't this the Rockbox mailing list?

It is, but this is a discussion why somebody would prefer an Archos Jukebox
instead of an iPod...

> Rockbox on the iPod behaves in an identical way to all the other Rockbox
> targets - no iTunes needed. Just connect the iPod to your computer as a
> USB Mass Storage device and drag and drop files.
> Of course, Rockbox can't play those files yet, but we're getting there.
> All help is welcome.

Well I didn't even know that there was a Rockbox for the iPod in
developement. If that's the case and when it's finished, there are of course
less things that speak against the iPod...

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
(Tom Clancy)
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos*