Subject: Re: Archos v. Ipods

Re: Archos v. Ipods

From: Joseph Jones <>
Date: 2006-01-14

Let's face it, once Rockbox is on the iPod, we've little reason to
eBay/Amazon around for obscure pieces of tech. Just wait for a sale at
the local consumer electrics place. That is certainly a big plus.

Although I think I'm happy enough with my iRiver until it conks out on
me, rather than join the continuous, uniform masses of iPod owners.