Subject: Re: Archos v. Ipods

Re: Archos v. Ipods

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:14:09 -0500

Well, glad you think about us, who cannot see what we are doing. Have to be
honest, and say, I never hold an Ipod in my hand, so I don't know about the
accessibility for blind users. But I realize, from the net, that there is
other products in the same line. Rio Carbon - is that something that will be
more accessible? And has the RB team any thoughts on the matter?