Subject: Re: Medley play

Re: Medley play

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2006-01-15

I thought it sounded like something that the developers could do easy
I might find it useful if it could stop the medley thing with a touch of the
play button, and have it play normally there.
I don't know how much I would use such a thing, but it might be nice for
parties, and maybe have it start back into the medley thing after the song
was finished.