Subject: Re: Medley play

Re: Medley play

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: 2006-01-15

First it saves a ton of keystrokes, if you are to scan thru a longer list of
files; which in turn will save the hardware.

The function, I find, is useful when you want to search for a given song,
but donĘt want RB to try to spell out ten-twenty-thirty different filenames,
till you finally get to the song you wanted. Also, if you are eager to
listen to audibooks, and get them the way I most of the time do, where each
chapter or so, is on its own file, you could quickly 'scan'down to the
file/chapter that holds the information you want. Or, how about when you are
in the car, and want to search out a song, without sitting with your one
hand on the unit for who knows how long. There is a reason, why it is an
implemented function on most modern-day equipment. Even a few radios nowaday
has this feature, so as to scan thru the preset channels...