Subject: Re: Disk drive letter

Re: Disk drive letter

From: Christian Marg <christian.marg_at_tu-clausthal.de>
Date: 2006-01-15

Hello...

David Pedersen wrote:
> When I Connect my Jukebox to the computer, it shows up as drive E:. I -
> on the other hand - want it to be Drive G: - and always G:. Am running
> WinXP Pro. How do I change the drive letter permanently?

If you only want to change it on one computer: Get Administrator Rights
and Start-Run diskmgmt.msc
Find the Archos drive and right-click "assign/change" the drive letter.

I don't know how the UI looks exactly, because I use a german version of
Windows XP, but you should be able to find it...

bye
Christian