Subject: RE: Moving archieves - Here¨s the recipe, how to do it...

RE: Moving archieves - Here¨s the recipe, how to do it...

From: Kaiet Estrada Gamarra <kaiet.estrada.gamarra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:22:03 +0100

I think She's go it, she's got it!!!(My fair Lady)

But I think it not very logical "to move" a folder, you must "to rename"
it. It coould be a suggestion for work put in nemus a easyly move
comand.

I think, with these I can do that I want, but the new users will not
find easy how move.

FHarlock

Al final del camino de la vida
Volveras la vista atras
Y siempre sabras que tu juventud fue en la Arcadia