Subject: RE: Variable speed on the Iriver?

RE: Variable speed on the Iriver?

From: Jonathan Mosen <>
Date: 2006-01-16

Hi Tom, this is fantastic news. I have not found this in the UI, although I
think there is one option in playback settings that doesn't talk so perhaps
this is it. Can you describe where one finds the variable speed setting?
This would sure make a difference for listening to audio books. Thanks.

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show:
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671