Subject: Re: Moving archieves - Here究 the recipe, how to do it...

Re: Moving archieves - Here究 the recipe, how to do it...

From: Christian Marg <christian.marg_at_tu-clausthal.de>
Date: 2006-01-16

Kaiet Estrada Gamarra wrote:
> But I think it not very logical "to move" a folder, you must "to rename"
> it.

Well, for users that had any experience with Linux's or other Unixes'
shells it would be logical to call the function "move" and not "rename":
In an unix shell you'll use "mv" (Move) to rename a file.

Just a suggestion. Anyway, if it is described in the users manual, it's
ok. As long as we can say "read-the-fine-manual" to anyone that asks ;)

bye
Christian