Subject: RE: Moving archieves - Here¨s the recipe, how to do it...

RE: Moving archieves - Here¨s the recipe, how to do it...

From: Kaiet Estrada Gamarra <kaiet.estrada.gamarra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:18:07 +0100

>I think we should have a special "move" interface, much like the
>playlist editor, where you "cut" a file/directory and browse to the new

>location and "paste" it.

And is another question. You must enter exactly the folders names to
move and how manys ../ you must put. If you don't remenber exactly how
the folder is named, you can't move. If you have a complicated tree of
folders, it is very dificult move with the rename comand.

And if you must move with creating new subfolder or subfolders, you
can't, you can only move to existing folders. Imagin that you like move
a folders to a new folder (singer) with new subfolder (years) and in the
years, you move the folder that is one of the disc the singer do. If you
haven't created the subfolders, you can move and organizated.

Because that, I think if prefered do that you say that rename the rename
comand to rename/move.

FHarlock

Al final del camino de la vida
Volveras la vista atras
Y siempre sabras que tu juventud fue en la Arcadia