Subject: Re: Archos v. Ipods

Re: Archos v. Ipods

From: James Michaloutsos <jmicha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-17

Thanks Fred. I've just changed the batteries in my JBR with 2000mAH, though
I looked for 2500 locally I didn't want to wait for an internet delivery of
such batteries. Will bear the size while at the gym until it stops working
and who knows, by then the prices and both Archos and Ipods might have come
down to a point where either would be affordable.