Subject: Re: iRiver h10 and Rockbox.

Re: iRiver h10 and Rockbox.

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:22:23 +0100

On 1/18/06, Dónal Fitzpatrick <dfitzpat_at_computing.dcu.ie> wrote:
> I've just been given an iRiver h10 by a friend who no longer needs it.
> It's the 20 gig version. Before I go messing around with it, will Rockbox
> work on this model?

Most probably not, certainly not in the next feature.

Certainly not in the next future because it's thought to be impossible
at the time and nobody ever started working on it, probably never
because it's highly bound to DRM-stuff and, as the draft for GPLv3
states, DRM and GPL are contradicting terms.

lImbus