Subject: RE: Question About Flashing

RE: Question About Flashing

From: Ed Toro <cojonesdetoro_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-20

Hi,

I have been trying to get voice working as well. I had it working at one
time but never got it working again after an upgrade. It's handy as well for
sighted people who need to keep their eyes on the road while driving.

could you explain this part. How do you navigate to it? I cannot see the
.rockbox directory in the player.

I have a jukebox studio 10 with RB 2.4 flashed.