Subject: Re: Iriver : a rumor and a question

Re: Iriver : a rumor and a question

From: Jochen Schulz <>
Date: 2006-01-20

> too bad do not ship outside the UK and Irland.
> their french site do not have the h340. is still selling the H340 for EUR 343,90. They
ship to the following countries (taken from their site):

Country Delivery time Shipper
Austria 2 working days DPD
Belgium 2 working days DPD
Denmark 2 working days DPD
Finland 7 working days DHL Express
France 2 working days DPD
Greece 14 working days DHL Express
Ireland 6 working days DHL Express
Italy 3 working days DPD
Luxemburg 2 working days DPD
Netherlands 2 working days DPD
Norway 5 working days DHL Express
Portugal 7 working days DHL Express
Spain 7 working days DHL Express
Sweden 3 working days DPD
Switzerland 3 working days DHL Express
UK 3 working days DPD

(Sorry in advance in case someone objects me advertising this shop
 repeatedly, but since some people seem to be desperately searching...
 I have only bought my H120 there and am not affiliated with them in
 any other way.)

When standing at the top of beachy head I find the rocks below very
[Agree]   [Disagree]