Subject: Re: MP3 Fixer Util - RELEASE

Re: MP3 Fixer Util - RELEASE

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-01-20

>>The zip is only 122K and includes source code. The source code is
>>respectable, but this is an ongoing project so please don't expect
>>_perfect_ layout and commenting.
>
>Any plans/ambitions/objections to make the source code build on linux/unix?

The simple answer is yes/yes/no, the content of "../common/os.h" is a
testament to that.

However, I don't have *nix installed here and have managed to locate a
cross-compiler - so "don't hold your breath" ;)

>Oh, and there seems to be a forgotten "../common" subdirectory with header
>files that isn't in the zip!

Whoops.
I have just uploaded
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems/rockbox/common.zip
I will sort it out properly for the next release

BC