Subject: Re: Iriver : a rumour and a question

Re: Iriver : a rumour and a question

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: 2006-01-21

iRiver customer service is first-class. I returned my broken H120 (broke
after too many hard resets from buggy Rockbox ;-) and they repaired and
returned it in under four weeks with no questions asked. It was about three
days away from the end of the two year warranty period. I don't know of any
other manufacturers who even offer a two year warranty period on DAPs, I
think most are just one year.

What did you find bad about their customer service?