Subject: Re: more on the H340

Re: more on the H340

From: Jani Kinnunen <>
Date: 2006-01-21

When you're in the file browser, long press of the Navi button takes you to
a menu which contains the options you mentioned, "playlist" and "create
directory". There're also some other options, such as "rename" and "delete
directory". To play something, a short press of the Navi button is enough
(half a second or so).