Subject: Re: more on the H340

Re: more on the H340

From: Brian Hartgen <>
Date: 2006-01-21

Yes that's the strange thing, I am pressing it lightly. As you say, on my
own player, holding down the navi key for a longer period gives you those
menus, and I can do that while in playback. But on this unit, the files do
not play at all.

In addition for what it's worth, when I power up the iRiver containing the
problem, I get a crackling sound. This is assuming I am booting up to
Rockbox. But on my own player, I don't get that at all.