Subject: H340, ac power and external battery pack

H340, ac power and external battery pack

From: Gary O'Donoghue <gary.odonoghue_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 2006-01-23

Hi all,

First to say I'm new to the list, so hello all.

Second to say how fantastic Rockbox is and thank goodness there are some
clever people out there who can write this sort of stuff, we're in your
debt.

Third a couple of quick observations:

When I plug the ac power into my h340 or the external battery pack, it
appears to power up into the Iriver firmware instead of the Rockbox
firmware. Any one else seen this?
Also, Am I right in thinking that the channels menu item under sound
settings hasn't been implemented yet? I've tried to switch to mono when
listening to the fm radio, to reduce hiss, but nothing seems to happen.

I've also looked for a list of supported file types and can't seem to see
which ones are currently working.

Finally can someone explain what the button above the AB button is for
generally speaking? Does it have any use within rockbox?

Best

Gary
Gary O'Donoghue