Subject: Re: IRIVER H320 AND RECORDING

Re: IRIVER H320 AND RECORDING

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: 2006-01-24

Hi

Can someone help me out with the recording feature on the H 300 range. I
have gone into the recording section of the menu and can change the various
options for recording including quality source etc with no problems. Then
when I go into the recording screen itself suddenly I hear what is being
heard by the microphone that I have selected. What I want to know is what
do I have to do to get a recording started and where will this recording be
saved as I have tried several things and cant seem to find any files with
anything recorded. I have tried to look for info for this but cant seem to
find any relevant to the H 300 series.

thanks as always

Hamish

Email or MSN : hamish@mackenzieoz.com