Subject: Re: Need a new player - recommendations appreciated

Re: Need a new player - recommendations appreciated

From: Bluechip <>
Date: 2006-01-24

Personally I am waiting until everything is up and running on the iPods.
If you absolutely HAVE TO upgrade now (eg. your old player is dead) then:

# alphabet-vs-tags ...Rockbox works this way, no matter what cpu is
executing the code
# drag'n'drop ...see "alphabet-vs-tags"
# replaceable batteries ...archos v1 or give up
# small ...wait for ipod support, but a nano
# expandable memory ...I think the ondio takes memory sticks - maybe others
# list ... 1st line of text and clik on link
in 4th line :)