Subject: Re: H340, ac power and external battery pack

Re: H340, ac power and external battery pack

From: Arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:19:33 +0100

well, if we use the same voice file for all plateforms,
this mean that specific Iriver features (or future players) won't be
voiced at all because of the limitation on the Archos.

I think it's a bi sad to cound on this.

btw, as far as frequency change voicing is concerned, we don't need
any extra voice prompt for this,
since the freuency use numbers

it will simply announce 9 5 point 2 for the frequence 95.2 for
example.
sound already fine to me.

Arnaud de Bonald - http://bonald.org