Subject: Re: H340, ac power and external battery pack

Re: H340, ac power and external battery pack

From: Arnaud <>
Date: 2006-01-24

well, if we use the same voice file for all plateforms,
this mean that specific Iriver features (or future players) won't be
voiced at all because of the limitation on the Archos.

I think it's a bi sad to cound on this.

btw, as far as frequency change voicing is concerned, we don't need
any extra voice prompt for this,
since the freuency use numbers

it will simply announce 9 5 point 2 for the frequence 95.2 for
sound already fine to me.

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:29:21 +0100, you wrote:

>On 1/24/06, Arnaud <> wrote:
>> if I can make a sugestion for developpers
>> since we canave onthe Iriver the voice UI available all the time,
>> it would be nice to have the fm radio voiced whenchanging frequency
>> and so on
>> I guess the size ofa voicefile is not a problem nthe Irivr like it is
>> on the Archos.
>It's the same voicefile for all deviced, so size matters, for once.
>But I don't think new voice clips are needed for that.
>But I don't know if it's feasible at all.

Arnaud de Bonald -