Subject: Iaudio G3 / ?s1mp3? (was reccomendation)

Iaudio G3 / ?s1mp3? (was reccomendation)

From: Bluechip <>
Date: 2006-01-24

Shame no memory stick hole.

Wonder the the battery can be NiMH and can it be recharged in situ?

I wonder if you have to buy LiIon AA's to get 50hrs playback?

The upgrade program makes it smell like an ATJ20x5 device. Hacking is
currently being attempted by, #s1mp3 on ...but they
are stuck on the undocumented JTAG interface, but I guess some experience
and a little guesswork should make light work of that.

I tried to confirm this by looking at their firmware upgrade pack, but
after reading four screens of info on the procedure I cliked the download
button and it is a broken-link - LOL.

The LCD looks like it has ICONS on it rather than just dots by which to
draw icons. weird. Why are half-their publicity shots upside down? To
prompt you to think that left-handed people wil have to learn to read
upside down?

Their colour schema reminds me of Mr Ford's quote "available in any colour
that you like long as it's black"