Subject: Re: Need a new player - recommendations appreciated

Re: Need a new player - recommendations appreciated

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:16:25 -0700

Oh, duh! I hate when I ask stupid questions! That link to Rockbox
devices supported (or pending) is what I wanted. Since you already
know I ask dumb questions, I'll venture another one: if the Rockbox
developers get the software working on the iPod (Nano?), does that
mean you would NOT have to use iTunes to manage the device? Would it
work like my Archos's did, just see it on the desktop and
drag-n-drop? That required software intervention annoys me for some
reason. Sorry if that sounds even dumber than the last question....
(o:

Sharon