Subject: Re: Ondio battery runtime (was: Need a new player - recommendations appreciated)

Re: Ondio battery runtime (was: Need a new player - recommendations appreciated)

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2006-01-25

> p.s.: Does USB power also work with the archos firmware? I still have that
> noise-when-LCD-changes-problem and so no rockbox on the Ondio in the
> moment.

It does (that's a hardware feature), but most probably you can't leave the
USB mode while the voltage is connected.

For Ondio, better use a regulated 5V supply if you feed via USB. The Ondio
itself has a DC/DC converter taking pretty much everything to generate the
internal 3.3V, but the USB<->MMC bridge is directly supplied from USB power.

Jrg

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse fr Mail, Message, More +++