Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Rockbox on H340
Rockbox on H340
From: Brian Hartgen <brian_at_hartgen.org>
You may recall that about a week ago I sent a message to the list outlining
1. I deleted all folders on the iRiver including all the music, the
2. I put an unmodified H300.hex file onto the player and updated the
3. When the player booted up after the firmware update, it did so into the
4. I patched the iRiver firmware, version 1.29 European edition, and this
5. I downloaded the latest build of Rockbox and unzipped it to the iRiver.
6. I downloaded the English Audrey voice and extracted the zipped archive
7. I updated the iRiver with the newly patched firmware edition.
8. On booting up the player, it does so into Rockbox which is again
A. When navigating into a folder containing music tracks, no tracks are
B. When the unit boots up into Rockbox, the following error is displayed:
I hope that helps, and again, if anyone can please throw any light on the
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew