Subject: Re: Rockbox on H340

Re: Rockbox on H340

From: Robert Stokes <>
Date: 2006-01-25

That's the one Brian but I suggest you don't touch it. I did after reading
the reply to your message and did in fact get the list of IRIVER contents
but now it has stuck there and I can't get rid of it, no matter what I do.
I've even tried resetting the machine with a tooth pick but that won't work
either. It looks as if I'm going to have to return it for repair unless
anyone has any brilliant ideas.