Subject: Question re Archos Jukebox 6000

Question re Archos Jukebox 6000

From: Sharon <>
Date: 2006-01-25

I decided to try once again to see if I could get this working.

Put in new batteries and it turns on and plays.

However, it won't connect to either PC. Both run XP Home. The
computer makes that clicking noise when you attach a device, but it
doesn't show up as a device in the "My Computer" list. XP doesn't
require drivers, so I don't know what the problem is.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Would like to use this
for a backup player for now if I can....