Subject: RE: H320 Boot Fard

RE: H320 Boot Fard

From: Synther Klaas <syntherklaas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:50:25 +0000

So ya,

Still have this boot fard at startup... Does anyone knows anything about
this ?

Found in th forum a thread called "Buzzing sound on boot" this discribes
exactly the thing i mentioned...

A patcher to solve it is there to:
"linus.haxx.se/fwpatcher_noisetest.exe"... However its kinda a old patch
doesnt recognize current firmware...

Any news on this topic?

By the way, RockBox RoX ;-)

-Martijn-