Subject: Re: Question re Archos Jukebox 6000

Re: Question re Archos Jukebox 6000

From: Sharon <sharon25_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:17:29 -0700

>XP _does_ require a driver.

That was the solution to my problem....thanks so much, Jörg! I
thought XP never required installation of drivers....

I forgot how much I love the Archos! It is so easy to use with
Rockbox on it! I just wish it had a bigger screen and it was smaller
in physical size. That would be one awesome device! Maybe once the
iPod is Rockbox'd, that will be almost as good. Still would rather
have AA or AAA batteries I can replace, personally, but guess that's
not gonna happen.... (o:

Thanks so much to everyone!

Sharon