Subject: Re: Charging using USB

Re: Charging using USB

From: Holden Bonwit <hbonwit04_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2006-01-26

I, also am looking to charge this way. I realize that I may hve to make my own cord, and am happy to do that. I have plenty of USB ends (hacked off other devices for various reasons) but am curious if there's a name or a standard for the plug (positive or negative tip, inside and outside diameter, etc.).

 Thanks,

 -Holden

 Holden Bonwit__cell:(574)276-2681__email:hbonwit@alumni.nd.edu__address:2105 Bromfield St., Simi Valley, CA 93065