Subject: Re: Charging using USB - For H140 also?

Re: Charging using USB - For H140 also?

From: Holden Bonwit <>
Date: 2006-01-26

I'm curious if we can charge using the USB port by holding the REC button on the H140 as well?
 I also am wondering about making a USB to Power plug. I looked a while back and the charging wall wart gives 12volts, but I'm not sure what current the unit charges at. The USB standard coming out of a computer has 12volts, I believe. I'm not sure what the current limit is. I'd like to not fry the computer :)
Holden Bonwit__cell:(574)276-2681__email:hbonwit@alumni.nd.edu__address:2105 Bromfield St., Simi Valley, CA 93065