Subject: Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2006-01-27

Hi,
We've been approached by the company that handles the licenses for the AT&T
voices, and they claim we don't have the right to host these files.

Swine's! Well maybe not. It's not like there's money being made off them.
Maybe that's the problem eh?

They have been removed from that page until we have had a chance to sort out
the legal status.

Good luck. let us know if we can help in any way. Maybe it's time to break
out my poison pen again..rocker