Subject: Blind Charging

Blind Charging

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2006-01-27

Someone with an iRiver 340 asked me if there was a way for us Blind users to
know when it is charging, I think he meant with the U S B.
I told him that I don't know, because I don't think my iRiver IHP-120
charges via the U S B.

But whether it is U S B, or via the power cord, is there a way to send a
sound clip out?
I told him that I did not think so, since I believe the unit is basically
off when we are charging, unless we have it plugged in during use.
But in either case, is it possible to send a voice clip out when it is given
power, as the back light is?
Thanks
Glenn