Subject: Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2006-01-27

I guess we will have to pass them around via the "underground".
This will hurt the makers more than it will help them, as the more we use
the voices and get used to having them, the more they should sell their
voices, I would think.
Because it sure doesn't effect their sales by having the voices there.