Subject: Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

From: <>
Date: 2006-01-27

well, I reread the license agreement for the AT&T natural voices I have
pruchased from, and true, the use of the software is quite

in short, it's really limited to personal usage , any other usage is now

But if they are not so stupid, I think they can understand the spirit of
Rockbox and make an arrangement. I really wish they will do it.
because as far as license is concerned, the same kind of restiction are put
on the Scansoft voices for which I was now planing to make my new voice