Subject: Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

From: <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 03:13:38 -0500

well, I reread the license agreement for the AT&T natural voices I have
pruchased from nextup.com, and true, the use of the software is quite
restictive.

in short, it's really limited to personal usage , any other usage is now
allowed.

But if they are not so stupid, I think they can understand the spirit of
Rockbox and make an arrangement. I really wish they will do it.
because as far as license is concerned, the same kind of restiction are put
on the Scansoft voices for which I was now planing to make my new voice
files.