Subject: Re: Voices

Re: Voices

From: Neon John <jgd_at_johngsbbq.com>
Date: 2006-01-28

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:42:01 -0800, "Grant Hardy"
<granthardy@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well, I don't use their software, but I figure since lots of us have already
>downloaded the Rockbox voices we may as well share them with everyone. If
>the moderators agree to this we could post links to the files from
>www.yousendit.net or www.megaupload.com or a similar service on the list for
>others to download.

Send me a copy and I'll put them on my web site in a deep link that
isn't visible to outsiders. A link can be put in the docs if desired.
I have plenty of web space and the site'll be around for a long time.

I can handle up to 8mb via email. After that yousendit.com.

John

---
John De Armond
http://www.johngsbbq.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.-Ralph Waldo Emerson