Subject: Re: Voices

Re: Voices

From: Neon John <>
Date: 2006-01-29

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 01:55:44 +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing
<> wrote:

>Neon John wrote:
>> Send me a copy and I'll put them on my web site in a deep link that
>> isn't visible to outsiders. A link can be put in the docs if desired.
>> I have plenty of web space and the site'll be around for a long time.
>This mailing list is public and archived on If
>you want to discuss potential law breaking activities, please do it

Without any interest in discussing fair use or the validity or lack
thereof of click-thru licensing (sic), no, but thanks just the same
for the unsolicited advice.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.-Ralph Waldo Emerson