Subject: no sound on IHP120

no sound on IHP120

From: CB <cnoc_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: 2006-01-30

Hi all,

I was listening to a book on my IHP 120 and the sound just faded out. I figured the batteries died and charged it for a few hours. When I went back to use it I am getting no sound output. A sighted person told me that it is playing and could see the time ticking away. I also stopped the book and still no voicing of either menus or file names. I soft reset the player and also installed the daily build for the player and still no sound. I also tried another pair of headphones just to be sure and nothing. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Cory