Subject: Re: Playback While Charging?

Re: Playback While Charging?

From: Grant Hardy <>
Date: 2006-01-30

Well not to be rude, but neither the wiki nor the manual are very clear. Of
course, most open-source software has next to NO documentation, and I must
commend rockbox for the many hours of work that they must've put into their
coding and documentation. However like I said, sometimes people find
portions of it less clear than others. It's at that point that the lists
come in useful--to get help from humans.