Subject: strange "bug" on iriver

strange "bug" on iriver

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:38:28 -0000

Hi all, I've got a version of rockbox running on the iriver IHP140 from some
time at the end of November I think, last year. My unit doesn't announce
the first menu item when either the menu button is activated, or when you go
into a menu. You can get around the problem by doing an up and a down arrow
to hear the item, but it's a pain. Does anyone know if this problem's been
sorted if I download the latest software? Can the iriver 1X record yet?

Thanks for any help, I'm reluctant, as I couldn't get the software to
install properly last time I tried to do it, and Rocker had to get me out of
a hole.

Rob