Subject: Re: Voices

Re: Voices

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2006-01-30

I sure don't understand how they can copyright my work.
If I type in the words to be generated, it is my work.
That makes it sound like the artificial speech is gaining the status to
obtain a copyright.
Maybe if we go ahead, aT&T will assist Crystal and Mike to sue RockBox!
I wonder how Crystal & Mike feel about this?
LOL.
This folly seems to not be in the best interest of aT&T nor the other
companies that sell these voices, as there are other voices out there for
people to use for other things which do meet their guidelines, and one would
think that aT&T would want their voices to be the most well recognized.
Glenn